Wednesday, February 03, 2010

little things mean alot

Okay, moving half way across the country is tough!
I'm having such a hard time adjusting. I find myself going to Walmart just for the Southern vibe, and believe me, there are rednecks in Utah too! Ive decided I've got to pick myself up and go on.
We are not going back, even though yesterday while heading south on I-15, I thought to myself
"I can keep on this Freeway and in 2 days I will be back in AR!"
How pathetic am I!
So, Ive got to start being more positive about this experience. So I'm going to share a few "likes"

Okay the first. I love this thing! It has THE best water pressure. It's great for waking you up in the morning!


2nd, we have grass in our yard, not a tree in sight!(no leaves to rake this fall- yahoo!)


3rd we have a garage. If any of you have lived here, you know scraping windows every morning can be a chore!



4th our church is literally one house down. I was standing in our front yard. You can see the steeple-only one house stands between us.



5th-okay I know your saying, "she loves a door?" Our last house did not have a door on the Master bath, so you always had someone walking in on you. I was even more excited when I found out the door even locks! Heaven!



ust random thoughts, from my random mind...

2 comments:

Martindale News said...

Looks and sounds wonderful. It is rainy and cold here so you aren't missing much. In fact I will probably be coming your way next week. Just bloom where you are planted. I remember when you moved to Conway in the apts and it took awhile to get used to things. You will be fine. Think how close you are to a Temple. :)

Michelle said...

Those are some great things to be thankful for. I know it's tough being out there - especially when you've lived so long out here. Keep thinking about those positives for being out there and everything will be okay! Love ya! :)