This week is Derek's week off, and I have really needed some time away from the house, so I went up to Salt Lake. I met up with Julie Nooner (most of you know her family from Morrilton)
It was so nice to see a familiar face. She gave me a tour of the Skin Institute were she completed her degree in Aesthetics. It was a really cool place, and I cannot wait to go back and get some procedures done. Since the students do the work, the cost is about half of what it would be in a regular spa.
After my tour we went to Pei Wei, and had some lunch. It was so nice just to sit and talk and be like a normal person for a while(well, as normal as I can be!) Thanks Julie for a great day!
After our visit, I went into Taylorsville to check out a Gluten Free store called Against the Grain. I have never seen so many gluten-free products in one place! They had just a a delivery of gluten free decorated sugar-cookies from a nearby bakery. I just couldn't resist taking some home. They even sold whole pies. Only in a place like Utah, could a store like this thrive.
I think they should name it Gluten Free Heaven. Oh, by the way the cookie was heavenly :)
8 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment