It was a pretty quiet day here for V-day, since it was Sunday. I did make a nice valentine dinner of Gnocchi, with home made sauce, sauteed edamame, and bread sticks.
We also invited Curtis, my nephew, over for dinner and a movie.
Hope we didn't bore him to death. lol.. love you Curt.
This is how the kids spent thier evening..watching the Olympics in thier favorite spot- Mom and Dad's bed.
The adults watched "Couples Retreat", it was pretty funny. I even made a red-velvet cake, my first gluten-free attempt with this type of cake. I always shied away from it because, you add a bottle of red food coloring to it! I didn't have the food coloring, but I did have some red paste left from my cake decorating days. It worked just fine.

Just wanted to tell everyone how grateful I am to have you in my life, even if we are miles apart this Valentines Day.

0 comments:
Post a Comment