Well, it's that time of year, Fall brings our annual
pilgrimage to the Johnston Pumpkin Farm in Spring hill.
My kids never tire of this place.(although I do) Yes, I am a bah-humbug kinda gal when it comes to Halloween. I know I'm not normal..I think Derek is rubbing off on me....lol( his family never celebrated Halloween)
Anyhow, we headed off to the Patch with our good friends, the Moll's . I should have known that there would be a mishap. As I was parking, I noticed the ground was very soft, well needless to say, I got our van stuck in the mud. (Luckily Derek was able to get it out when we left)
So off we go, to select our pumpkins. Jacob was picking up and trying to throw all the little pumpkins like balls, Kate couldn't decide which one to get, and of course Lydia picked one, but it was on the other side of the field! I was so afraid she was going to drop it. So we finally got our pumpkins in the cart.
After looking at the animals, a lot of photo ops, and a hayride, it was time to leave.
Thank goodness, I was ready to go get some dinner. I'm sure we looked a sight at Chili's, with our muddy shoes. Oh well, I wasn't going back home to get cleaned up.
We had a really good time though. It was a nice change of pace from Soccer.
Speaking of which, next Saturday is Lydia's last game. It's been good having Derek coach her team. He does really well with the kids. They had only had 3 losses this year.
Not too bad, for a new team...
Till next time...

1 comments:
hey it looks like you had alot of fun.
Post a Comment