Sunday, October 05, 2008

I've been tagged.

Okay, this is my first official tag! Hopefully i do this thing right..lol Here goes!

7 things I can do:
sing
scrapbook
listen
cook
organize
teach
spend money

7 things I cannot do:
draw
back handspring
run for long periods of time
save money
stop baking
stop talking on my cell
stop dreaming of the future

7things that attracted me to Derek:
his kind face
his smile
the way he treated me
his patience
his loyalty
his skinny little self
sense of humor

7 things I say most often:
knock it off
whatever
oh my gosh
pick that up
take that to your room
dinners ready
What???

7 Celebrity Admirers
Stacey Julian(scrapbook guru)
Julie Beck ( LDS women's leader)
Gordon B. Hinkley
Hugh Laurie-actor
Stephanie Meyer-author
Bobby Flay-chef
Sheryl Crow- musician

7 favorite foods:
eclairs
pizza
fettuccine Alfredo
garlic bread
ice cream
chex mix
Coke

7 people I tag:
Tiffany O.
Michelle M.
Steve H.
Courtney S.
Christen C.
Katie B.

2 comments:

Our Happy Family said...

It was fun to read your tag. Sounds like you are staying very busy with homeschool. I can't believe how much your kids have grown. Their all so cute!!!!

John, Katie, Kailyn said...

I never knew we had so much in common! I'm glad you were tagged!