8 months ago
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Birthday girl
My Kate turned 7 this week! Seems like yesterday, I held this tiny, colicky, infant in my arms...she is so much more pleasant now, let me tell you!
We had a small family party in the backyard, complete with a slip-n-slide and kiddie pool.
We filled over 100 water ballons up, and bombed each other. We also had about 13+ water guns, and chased/tried to soak each other. Apparently, I got some really bad water guns..lol.
I love small family birthdays. Not much pressure there :) Kate got some art supplies, jewelery, Bendaroos, Play-dough breakfast set, and a "Tangeled" braid that my friend Bobbie, help me make.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey- just found your blog! I would love to see the Tangled braid- I think Katie might be that for Halloween and I better start soon or it won't get done!
Post a Comment