*DISCLAIMER* I just now realized that this is not the picture I took for my Before picture, but you get the jest of the idea..lol.
I picked up this old wood desk for free off of KLS. My brother helped me drive to Mapleton to load it. That sucker is heavy!
BEFORE
I started out by taking the old handles off, cleaning, and giving it a light sanding. Then I got some black paint(original huh?) and started rolling it on. I put on about 2-3 coats. After the paint dried, I applied a 2 layers of polyurethane. I purchased some drawer pulls on sale at Hobby Lobby and attached them. Viola' a new desk for under 10$ total.
AFTER
Now, to find a decent office chair :)
8 months ago


2 comments:
I must say! that is a truly awesome desk!
Good work! I love a good make-over!
Post a Comment