Monday, August 09, 2010

Lydia the pre-teen






When did this happen? My child is 12! Offically in the Young Women's Program now. I'm feeling quite old! She decided she wanted a sleep-over party for her birthday. I hate to say, it was way easier thatn a traditional party. We watched movies, had pizza and smores, made cut picture frames, and stayed up way to late. Two of the girls didnt go to sleep until 2am! Here's a few pictures...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LYDIA!! Oh my gosh, I can NOT believe you are TWELVE!! Where did the years go?? WEll, just wanted to stop by and say hi, and a very happy birthday! Nice blog, Amy, very cute. Lots of pictures, unlike mine.....

Sarah
:)

Amy said...

thats okay Sarah :) Does your mom let you put pics up on yours? At least you have one- I won't let Lydia have a blog yet..lol