This time of year kills me, literally. It seems every grocery store I go to, has the girls in green pushing their cookies. Of course, they don't have to push too hard, those are some great tasting cookies! Being a Celiac, I usually pass, but over the past few years my family has pressed, and we usually end up with a box or two of Thin Mints.
That got me wondering, if I could make a gluten-free version of these cookies. All of my attempts at Thins Mints have failed, but finally, last night I made a delicious batch of Tag-a-longs. You know the cookie, chocolate, peanut butter, and a shortbread. My official taste-testers said it tasted just like the original, so I thought I would post my results. They don't look exactly like them, but they did taste yummy! I think I'll go hide them in the nether-regions of my freezer!

1 comments:
You're killing me. They look soooo good! Remind me to try them once I'm finished being pregnant! :)
Post a Comment