We had a small party at the house with our family. The Whites, Thueson's, and Harrison's were able to make it. We had fun decorating the house earlier in the day, and even used window markers for a Happy Birthday wish.
After everyone one arrived, we opened presents and had some cake. Jacob got a couple of books(yea!) some mini Tonka trucks, bubbles, cars, and a radio flyer wagon.
Here is my big boy blowing out his candles...
his cake(I was lazy this year, and got it from Macey's)
and finally the kids enjoying the wagon before it got too dark.
The adults and teens rounded out the night with Rockband, while the littles slept the party off.
I still don't know how they slept through all that noise.
I know you had a Happy Birthday Jake!

1 comments:
Oh my gosh - I can't believe how grown-up Jacob looks. You need to tell your kids to stop growing! :) Looks like you had a great party! Have fun with the wagon - I know Eddie loves his! :)
Post a Comment