Today was a nice day. Two ladies that live in the cul-de-sac behind us, had 40th birthdays in December, so they all got together and had a luncheon for them. It was quite fun to sit around and listen to the ladies talk, and get to know them better.
Two of the ladies are in the Primary Presidency, and I could clearly see why. They are both very fun, and outgoing. It was nice to take a break from un-packing and cleaning.
The satellite guy and the garage door guy came today to replace the non-working units, so now I have my fav shows back, and I can drive into my garage!
Yea- because the wind is blowing and it's cold today. Tomorrow we are expecting snow. My kids are still amazed that the snow from 2 weeks ago is still on the ground. I keep telling them it's hard and crusty by now, but they just can't wait to get out in it. I'm sure my neighbors think we are strange. Yesterday about half of the Achievement Day girls came over to pick up Lydia for AD. It was quite the group-like 20 girls total! It's nice that the church is only 1 house down from us.
Tonight the Elders Quorum Presidency is coming over to meet us...uh-oh! No, people seem really nice here, sometimes I wonder if its fake...lol..
I still miss Arkansas and my friends, but we are slowly acclimating here.
More later...
8 months ago

1 comments:
Glad to hear you are meeting some ladies, and that everything is so close and convenient. That seems so odd, of course you know what it is like here. ;)
Post a Comment