Well, we made it through the first day. After a confusing drop-off this morning, I think I finally understand the procedure..lol. Lots of rude Utah drivers though, wont go there for now.
Lydia has joined the Drama club. She is really excited, and made a new friend today at school. Also a neighbor girl invited her to a birthday party on Thursday. Tomorrow night is Achievment day from 4:30 to 5:30pm. The AD leader is very nice and there are actually 2 leaders. It cracks me up that there are 2 people for every calling!
Kate enjoyed her first day and is anxious to go back tomorrow. Lydia said one boy kept saying to her" hey Arkansas!" she didnt like it of course. I kept telling her that if he really didint care, he wouldnt say anything.
It hit me today, I now know we are in Utah. Derek was outside shoveling the sidewalk and 3 kids stopped to help him break up the ice/snow combo and shovel it off to the side. They worked for like 30 minutes and got the job done.
8 months ago

1 comments:
Sounds like you are settling in well. I agree with your comment to Lydia about the boy. Enjoy those mountains for me k?
Post a Comment