Sunday, February 22, 2009

Scrapbooking anyone?

.....Well, I finally got to scrapbook yesterday. I did 6 pages! That's a lot for me. Poor Jacob has maybe two pages completed since his birth..I'm just so busy! I did manage to get his 1st birthday photos done( see below)




I don't seem to have time for scrap booking anymore. It's too bad because, I love it so much, and it's a great hobby that benefits my family at the same time :)
Thank goodness for my Conway friends I scrap with once a month! I thought I would share a few pages....

3 comments:

Janae' said...

That is why I blurb now.. www.Blurb.com Check it out..

Amy said...

some of my scrapping friends do this. I really like it alot :)

Mary G. said...

I can't remember the last time I scrapped!! And I got a whole big box of scrapbook supplies from my aunt for Christmas.