
You know I once hated TV. I hated the noise, flipping through the channels trying to find something to watch. That was all before TIVO.
Oh my gosh, now I can watch the shows I know I love, but I can also tape those ones that I keep hearing about. You can often find me (after putting the kiddos down for the night) watching my fav. new shows:
Trust Me on TNT
90210 on CW
John and Kate plus 8 on TLC
and my old standbys:
House
American Idol
Ugly Betty
Moonlight on Sci Fi
When did this happen? I swear, I have enough to do in my life, do I really need to watch that much this TV? I guess I can think of it as an escape. Yes, we can even call it therapy, and everyone can have it for about 40$ a month..lol
til next time...

2 comments:
LOL!! That was funny..
we have DVR the best invention ever made.
Post a Comment