It's here, only a couple of weeks until Christmas and I'm not even ready! It seems every night we have some place to be, or go, I haven't even had much time to enjoy the holidays!
Luckily for us, our vacation is coming up. Cant wait to see the lights at Temple Square. Derek and I were sealed in the SLC temple, so it holds a special place in our hearts. While in Utah, we will celebrate our 16th wedding anniversary. Crazy..it has flown by.
So grateful for such a sweet husband who listens to me, and help me sort out the chaos when needed.
This will probably be my only Christmas post, but I wanted all of you to know, you have touched our lives, and we are so grateful for your friendship. Merry Christmas!
8 months ago

3 comments:
Have a wonderful trip Amy! I'd love to get away for some R&R. Enjoy it!
Have fun in Utah and have a Merry Christmas.
good luck on your drive, and have a Merry Christmas and a great anniversary!
Post a Comment