Sunday, November 02, 2008

7 things I am thankful for... tag!

Wow, this year has just flown! Thanksgiving is coming, no major plans this year. We are saving those for Christmas and our trip to Utah.

Since it is that time of year, I thought I might start a tag:
here's who I'd like to tag:
Tiffany O
Lindsee S
Amy R
Christen C
Maureen M
Jen R

7 things I am thankful for:

1. My husband. He supports me tirelessly, and cares for our children when I need a break.
2. My health. Although I'm not my optimum weight, I am still able to do the things I want.
I'm glad I'm not fanatical about my appearance and I can still look nice, no matter what my size.
3. My testimony. This has taken me many years to develop.
4. My friends. What a diverse bunch, but each of them make my life better, just by knowing them.
5. My freedom. Until you been to another oppressed country, I don think we fully understand the scope of freedom. I love America.
6.My children. Challenges do arise and conflict too, but I still love them, and they love me too, even when I make a mistake.
7. My Mom and Dad. They did the best they could do. Thanks for taking the time. Love you..

1 comments:

Team Routt said...

I will get mine down!! I love to read everyone else's!!