The good thing about that is, it will always be there regardless of how many times I try to keep it clean.lol.. Derek has been helping as much as he can, but he has picked up a 2nd job of Home Health on his week off. It has been a real blessing, as we have been able to pay off some bills :)
I cant believe it's Christmas already! This time last year, we were preparing
to move to Utah. I put up the outside lights before Thanksgiving this year, but did exercise a little restraint, and didn't light them up until the 26th! Wish, I could say the same for the inside tree. It just came out of the box Monday, got fluffed on Tuesday, and still sits barren in my living room. I teased Whitney online that when she gets back from college break, it will be here waiting for her.
Lydia is performing in America Leadership Academy's Spirit of Christmas extravaganza. They have been practicing for the last month, with dress rehearsals each night this week. Tonight is opening night. I cant wait to see her perform at the matinee on Saturday. I'm so proud of her. She is singing alto this year, a little out of her comfort zone. Orchestra has really helped too, since she had been playing the violin this past year, and is familiar with reading music. I snapped this photo before she headed out the door.
My Mom and Dad will be here on the 22nd for a visit. I cant wait:) We will have a houseful, but it will be fun. Hopefully we will be able to make it up to Temple Square on Christmas Eve like we did 2 years ago when we were visiting.
If I don't get another post in, I wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas,
and tell you how blessed we are to have you as family and friends. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:
Lydia is growing up so fast. Tell her to stop! :) Glad things are going well for you - but sad not having you here at the holidays again. Who am I going to rock with on Guitar Hero????
I know! maybe someday :) Yes, she is growing up! I was so proud of her!The Spirit of Christmas Program was so professionaly done, and it was nice to see her participating in the production. She was even on the front row- wish I would have taken the Flip to record it!
Post a Comment