Friday, November 20, 2009

bed wars

Okay know this about me, ever since my kids came home from the hospital after their birth, they went straight into their cribs. My mom gave me that piece of advice after my first. It has worked great, so far. Now all you co-sleepers, don't get me wrong... I know there are pros and cons to it. I just can't sleep at night with a hand in my face, or a foot in my back! Plus I don't think I would have had any more children after Lydia..lol

Ever since we have moved into this house, Jacob has had a rough time on his own. Derek thought he was insecure from not having rails protecting him, so I purchased a toddler bed and Disney Cars bedding set with the hopes of bribing him to say in bed. No dice! He kept crawling out a million times a night and in the morning I would find him in bed with Lydia. Her bed is a twin, and is not big enough for the both of them, so I decided to bring our spare queen-size bed upstairs from the guest room, and asked Lydia if she would sleep with him. I know, I know, she's getting older and needs her privacy and all that, but she is happy to help her brother out.
Fast forward to this week: I am prepping the guest room downstairs for Thanksgiving company, and I purchase a new bedding set. I'm setting the thing up and Jake hops up on it and says "jakeys bed" I said "you go right ahead!" I turned around for a moment and then found this:




that little bugger!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Amy that is so cute!!!