Been pretty busy here lately. With Orchestra, church callings and never ending small crisis' that pop up, it seems I never have time to stay on top of everything. See, I'm a perfectionist. It's a terrible curse. I feel like I always have to have my house clean, and in order, and presentable, but then there are other areas of my life that stay in chaos. I guess I just place more importance on certain things. Lately some things have happened that have caused me to reflect on what really is important.
Without boring you to death, I wont bother you with the minute details of the story.
You ever felt really threatened? Like how someone who you thought knew, you, accused you of doing something you didn't do? How do you convince that person? It's a difficult thing. People are stubborn and prideful.The scriptures keep telling us not to be prideful, but the meek get run over by the prideful everytime. Do we just lay down and take it? My parents raised me to be independent, and sometimes that means fighting back . I do agree there are times, you must just turn the other cheek. Doesn't mean its always easy...especially when it involves your family.
I love my family, not just the my own immediate family, but my family I grew up with, the Harrison clan. We didn't say it much then, but we love each other , but yet somehow our relationships remained a bit strained. Sometimes I wish we could just remove all the pretense, maybe we need some therapy. Maybe we just need to let some things go of the past, and start over.
Anyhow, didnt mean to turn this into Psych 101 this morning..lol
Just want to let my friends and family know how much I love them, and I'm so glad that I'm not alone in the crazy mixed-up world!
8 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment