Yep, we are moving again. We are thrilled, but along with it comes a lot of chaos! I hate when my house is messy with packing boxes, rolls of tape, and newspapers. I have just realized how much scrapbooking supplies I really have. Im not joking-10 boxes of supplies alone. This does not include my scrapbooking tote bags, or any of my Cricut stuff, or my completed albums. ugh...
Im having one of those days I dont want to pack, I just want to clean. That's futile though with this mess. Guess I will take this time to do something else. Hmmm..I still have that un-used massage from Valentines Day. Time to go find a babysitter..lol
8 months ago

4 comments:
So where are you moving too? You didn't say?
More info please. . . . . Where are you moving to?
Where are you going? Don't worry about the scrap stuff, I had 20 boxes plus my 5 12 x 12 Iris carts and my mom already had five boxes of finished albums.
we are moving to a bigger house in town. we feel very lucky to have this opportunity. Packing is always a pain..lol
Post a Comment