All in all, it was pretty quiet here, except for the neighbors popping off firecrackers!
I cant believe it is 2009. It s kinda scary, Kate will start Kindergarten in the fall, leaving me and Jacob at home.That will be different.
Dereks contract runs out at Saint Anthonys this year, so we will be shopping around probably for a new job by years end. Lots of changes on the horizion for our family.
Anyhow, and now onto our Utah trip..part 2 the Harrison Clan. As I said before, my parents were in Utah too for Christmas, and it was nice to be around my brother and his children. Well, they really arent children anymore, they are teenagers. Whitney is 16 and Curt 14. They are good kids. When I am around them they remind me so much of thier Mom. It was still hard to be in their house.I kept expecting to see Becky pop around a corner. She's been gone 3 years now.
Anyhow, we had fun Karoke-ing, Steve and I did some duets from the 80's- we both love to sing. My parents put up with our antics, and our noise. Christmas Day we had a big meal, and watched a lot of TV. I only wish that my sisters could have been there too. Here's a shot of the family on Sunday before Christmas. Thats my mom on the left, Whitney, my brother Steve, my dad and Curtis. What a good-looking bunch!
I got to meet my brothers girlfriend, Stephanie also. She seems pretty nice. I wish we lived closer so I could get to know her and her family better. As usual the mountains in Utah were beautiful. Derek snapped this picture outside my brothers front door:
Utah cetainly is beautiful, but there are so many people there! I'll stick with my littel po'dunk town here in AR ;)


1 comments:
I miss the snow so bad that is all I want for christmas.. I am glad you had a good time in utah.
Post a Comment