Saturday, November 08, 2008

He's so cheesy!

My friend Michelle said I would post these pictures, and she was right!!!

Today Jacob was eating his lunch quietly, probably too quiet. I peeked around the corner and found this:

I guess he decided to wear it instead. Just for a reference point, macaroni and cheese is difficult to get out of hair! After taking off his jacket, and taking him outside to pick his hair(have I said how difficult this is..lol.. its like glue!), He's all clean now. Crazy kid...

6 comments:

Michelle said...

It was hilarious!!! What a great laugh and a great time today at your house Amy!! :)

C and T Orvin said...

Wow! Were have I been? You have become a blogger and I have missed the past few blogs. I need to set it up like you so that I know when people have blogged. Makes things easier that way! Jacob is so stinkin cute! I love the picture of you and the kiddos too! LOVE IT!!!

Amy said...

Yes Ive been bit by the blog bug! I seem to be posting once a week. What's wrong with me????lol...

Duke~N~Morghan said...

Hi Amy,
It's Morghan (Crockett) Cheney... how random that I found your blog. I was looking on Anya's blog and traveled to Maureen's which brought me to you :) I'm at dukenmorghan.blogspot.com. How cute are your children! It's fun to see your pictures!
Morghan

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy! Great pics! I was thinking back to those great food-in-the-hair days and for the life of me, I can't think of anything sticker than Mac n' cheese! He's gooood!! :)

Amy said...

dana- thank so much for leaving a message! I love your blog!