We have been pretty busy with school, but we have taken some field trips recently. ARVA sponsored a free day at the LR Zoo. We got in one hour early(before it was opened to the public) and had our run of the place. We didn't have to fight to get to the front. It was awesome!
They have added a few rides since the last time we were there. Kate and I rode a carousel, it was pretty fast and it went up and down instead of a steady round. I wasn't scared, but I thought this is almost a thrill ride..lol How about them ugly animal skulls????
Anyhow, even though it was a humid, overcast day, it was still lots of fun. Plus, we got to meet other ARVA families. We went out to eat at Pei Wei, (yum) and finished up with some shoppingat Sam's Club.
Big thanks to Lydia, who stayed up with me last night and helped me to put a background and music on my blog. You know you are behind the times, when your ten year old has to help you update your blog..lol

3 comments:
I LOVE the new background! I hope you like your teacher with the ARVA. They make all the difference in the world as far as your experience goes. The field trips are lots of fun, too! You've got your hands full, Amy! Have a great weekend!
Looks like you had a fun time at the zoo..we missed you at play world.
thanks guys. I have been a little overwhelmed lately with school and sickness running through the house.
Hopefully we can get back into our normal routine :)
Post a Comment