I'm so excited. I finally have a link on someone Else's blog(thanks Tiff) So glad I 'm just a click away from checking on my Friends too :)
Here it is February. There has been a lot of sickness in the house. Kate has been hit the hardest. It just kills me to see her laying around the house, so lethargic. Its so not like her. The doc says its just a virus going around.
Jacob will be one next month! Where is my little baby boy! He is pulling himself to standing in his crib and trying it on every piece of furniture in the house too. (by the way, things like chairs tend to move) I'm spending a lot of time doing damage control. Poor guy, has a new bump everyday.
Lydia is trudging along in school. She's coming to a realization that school is not all fun and games. 4th grade is serious business!!
I am staying busy with my Primary calling and still writing articles for the Scrapjazz website every once in a while. Ive been toying around with the idea of teaching a Cricut class at Hobby Lobby.The machines are getting more common place and the employees are constantly being asked what else can you do with the machines other than scrapbooking. Well let me just tell you, a bunch of home Dec projects! That's the hot new trend.
Derek is still just as busy as ever with work. He really loves his job and his co-workers so we will be here for a while.
We are planning a trip to Dallas for Spring break. We really need to get away. We really haven't been anywhere since Jacob was born, so this is a welcome retreat.
FYI my parents just celebrated thier 50th wedding anniversary, so we had a great dinner with all of the family on the 2nd. I got to see my brother Steve and his meet his girlfriend. It was so nice to have all of my siblings together. I wish we could have stayed together longer.
Th picture is from our dinner at OG>Until next month...
Amy

1 comments:
Thanks for the mention - sounds like you guys are doing great! Can't wait to see you guys this summer. Keep blogging...it's FUN!
Post a Comment